Process Control & Instrumentation
Monitor the cloud point of the diesel stream coming from the crude distillation unit. Close control of the cloud point allows you to reduce the amount of kerosene which must be used to product specification heating oil during the winter.
Monitor the freeze point of naphtha or kerosene streams coming from the distillation unit. Close control of freeze point helps you maximize yield of high-priced products.
Monitor the pour point of the diesel stream from the crude distillation unit. Close control of pour point allows you to decrease the amount of kerosene which must be added to produce specification product during the wintertime, or adjust the amount of kerosene to be added to higher-priced jet fuel feeds.
Online mercury analyzers
- Online Liquid Hydrocarbon Mercury Analyzers
- Online Mercury in Ambient Aid Analyzers
- Online Mercury in Liquid Streams
- Online Natural gas Mercury Analyzer
- Online Stack gas Mercury Analyzers
- Reid Vapor Pressure On-Line Analyzer